Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions
1. Everything must be paid in full on the day the auction closes.
2. Everything will be sold "as is, where is", with no guarantees of any kind, regardless of statement of condition made by the consignor. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own inspection and information.
3. The Bidder is responsible for knowing which item he is bidding on. If he is unsure, he should inquire or not bid. When you become the winning bidder at auction you have effected a contract and will be expected to pay for items in which you were evidenced to be the successful bidder. Auctioneer will not honor "mistakes".
5. The Auctioneer reserves the right to except bids in any increment he feels is in the best interest of his client the seller. The Auctioneer reserves the right to reject the bidding of any person whose conduct, actions, or adverse comments he feels are not in the best interest of the seller. Contact numbers are (575) 207-8785 & (575) 447-4368.
7. The credit card used to register will be charged if payment or arrangements are not made within 48 hours after the close of the auction. Please email a valid phone number and your CVVC code in order to process your card the evening of auction closing. . If you do not email or call with CVVC code at registration, bid permission may be denied. Credit card fees are charged to the customer depending on the card you use.
8. Measurements are approximate.
9. For Items on dollies, the dolly does not sell.
10. Items not picked up within seven days of the close of the auction or prior arrangements made, will be forfeited. Exceptions can be made for large items that need time to be moved.
11. Shipping charges are determined after final settlement. Read each description in order to see if shipping is available on the item you are bidding on. We use flat rate boxes and or the best rate we can get with tracking number and insurance when needed. All flat rate boxes come with an automatic $50.00 worth of insurance. Should you desire to have additional insurance placed on your shipment please inform us when we call to process payment.
PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL IF YOU ARE UNSURE IF AN ITEM CAN BE SHIPPED. FURNITURE AND HEAVY OR BULKY ITEMS ARE PICK UP ONLY.
12. 4D AUCTIONSERVICES DOES NOT AND WILL NOT GUARNTEE SHIPPING, ANY CLAIMS AGAINEST SHIPPING CARRIERS WILL NEED TO BE MADE BY THE BUYER.
1. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS PERTAINING TO THE SALE OF A FIREARM WILL BE FOLLOWED. NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. GUNS WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE FOR PREVIEW BEFORE THE AUCTION. IT IS BUYERS RESPONSIBILITY TO INSPECT AND MAKE HIS/HER OWN DETERMINITION ON QUALITY, AUTHENTICITY, FUNCTION, ETC. BY SUBMITTING A BID BUYER HAS ENACTED A CONTRACT AND IS ACCEPTING ITEM AS IS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
3. AT CLOSE OF AUCTION GUNS WILL BE TURNED OVER TO LICENSED FFL DEALER. SUCCESFUL BUYERS WILL NEED TO GO TO LICENSED FFL DEALERS PLACE OF OPERATION WITH A 4DAUCTIONSERVICES PAID IN FULL INVOICE TO COMPLETE THEIR TRANSACTION AND PICKUP THEIR GUN. OUT OF STATE BUYERS WILL NEED TO MAKE CONTACT WITH LICENSED FFL DEALER AND MAKE ARRANGEMENTS AND PAY ALL FEES TO HAVE THEIR GUN SHIPPED TO THEIR LICENSED FFL DEALER IN THEIR HOME STATE.
4. IN THE EVENT A SUCCESFUL BUYER IS UNABLE TO PASS A BACKGROUND CHECK OR HAS PURCHASED A FIREARM THAT IS NOT LEGAL TO OWN IN HIS/HER STATE. GUN WILL BE RETURNED TO 4D AUCTIONSERVICES AND BUYER WILL BE CHARGED A $200 RELISTING FEE AND GUN WILL BE SOLD WITH NO RESERVES TO HIGHEST BIDDER. 4D AUCTIONSERVICES WILL HOLD 30% OF THE PROCEEDS OF THE SALE AS COMMISSION AND RETURN ANY PROCEEDS THAT ARE LEFT TO BUYER. (KNOW THE RULES IN YOUR STATE AND IF YOU CANT PASS A BACKGROUND CHECK DO NOT BID!!!!!!)
5. 4D AUCTIONSERVICES SELLS ALL FIREARMS AS IS WHERE IS. WE MAKE NO GUARNTEES ON FIREARMS WHATSOEVER. 4D AUCTIONSERVICES ENCOURAGES ALL SUCCESFUL BIDDERS ON FIREARMS TO HAVE THEIR PURCHASE SERVICED AND GONE THROUGH BY A PROFESSIONAL GUNSMITH. 4D AUCTIONSERVICES WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR DERELICTION OF OWNERS TO HAVE FIREARMS EXAMINED AS TO THEIR INTENDED PURPOSE BY A PROFESSIONAL.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms